Dottie - You Were A Good Dog!

Posted by: Ricc Conner,

You never realize how attached you are to a pet until they are gone. This past week has been very dramatic for the Conner family as we watched our 12 year old dalmatian go from her normal energetic self on Sunday to paralyzed and helpless in less than one hour. The Vet says she could have slipped a disc, had a blood clot, or possibly a tumor. They gave her some drugs and 5 days later there was no improvement. Friday we had to make a tough decision and put her down. It was a sad day for me. I'm not going to lie to you - I cried like a baby. Dottie left this world doing the one thing she loved to do - eating a Scooby Snack. Dottie was a great dog. She was an amazing friend. I will miss my spotted friend tremendously.


 
photo

I'm just a simple guy doing my best to love God, love people and do my part to change the world. I'm a husband to an amazing wife. A dad to an awesome daughter. A step-dad to three incredible boys. A friend to a few. A pastor too many.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com