Amazing Prayer

Posted by: Ricc Conner,

I realize I am always bragging on my daughter but she's just so darn cute and I am so proud of her. Just the other day we were driving home from school and she was telling me about how one of her classmates stopped breathing in class that day. She was really concerned about the little guy and mid sentence she stopped and said, "Daddy, we need to pray for him right now!" I gotta admit, my eyes welled up with tears. Emma was genuinely concerned about her little friend and she wanted to talk to God and ask Him to take care of her little friend. It gets better. She didnt wait for daddy to pray - she just began to pray the most amazing prayer. I am so encouraged by her mountain size faith. The challenge for a dad is to continue to model that faith for her in the years to come. I have been so blessed by my little girl and thank God for her. Emma you rock little girl. Thanks for encouraging your daddy to keep loving God with that giant sized faith.


 
photo

I'm just a simple guy doing my best to love God, love people and do my part to change the world. I'm a husband to an amazing wife. A dad to an awesome daughter. A step-dad to three incredible boys. A friend to a few. A pastor too many.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com