What Happened to the Clowns?

Posted by: Ricc Conner,


Yesterday was a great day between a father and a daughter. Emma and I had the opportunity to go see the Ringling Brothers Circus yesterday. It was so amazing to see the circus through the eyes of a 5 year old. Emma had the opportunity to try out the trapeze and try on some genuine circus costumes. We saw some amazing things. I gotta admit that I was bummed that there was only one clown in the entire show! How can you have a circus without 12 clowns coming out of the little car? I am disappointed in the lack of my face-painted friends. Please Ringling Brothers...send out the clowns. Clowns aside, Emma and I had the most amazing day!


1
Looked like Great Fun Ricc! I am so proud of you. I hope that I can be half the dad to my kids as you are to Emma. I love you Bro!
 
photo

I'm just a simple guy doing my best to love God, love people and do my part to change the world. I'm a husband to an amazing wife. A dad to an awesome daughter. A step-dad to three incredible boys. A friend to a few. A pastor too many.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com