How's Your Storytelling Going?

Posted by: Ricc Conner,

Well, we wrapped up the Network two weeks ago yet the mission remains - to become an avid storyteller. Last week at Community Group we spent some time talking about where we were in our storytelling. A lot of us are nervous and that's okay. I want to encourage you to practice telling your story regularly. Grab some coffee with a friend and practice sharing your story with them. What's that saying, "Practice makes perfect." While I wouldn't worry about perfection, I would definitely encourage you to practice. This week at our community group we are going to take 15 minutes to practice our stories on one another. I truly believe God has called us to be a church made up of people who willingly share their story. That's one of the marks of a follower of Christ - one that shares the story! I hope you will share your story. I would love to hear about your experiences in sharing your story as well. If your not sure how to share your story or need help sharing your story I would love to help!


 
photo

I'm just a simple guy doing my best to love God, love people and do my part to change the world. I'm a husband to an amazing wife. A dad to an awesome daughter. A step-dad to three incredible boys. A friend to a few. A pastor too many.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com